DPRK state media reported on 10 January (Thursday) that DPRK Cabinet Vice Premier Kang Sok Ju met with Chinese Vice Minister of Commerce, Li Jinzao and the delegation of Chinese trade and economic officials that Li is heading at Mansudae Assembly Hall. According to KCNA, Kang and Li “met and had a friendly talk.” During the meeting Li presented a gift for Kang to pass on to Kim Jong Un. On 9 January (Wednesday) DPRK state media reported that Li and the Chinese delegation visited Mangyo’ngdae, the birthplace and early childhood home of late DPRK President and founder Kim Il Sung. On 10 January, Li and the delegation visited the Ku’msusan Memorial Palace of the Sun and other sites in the area.
- Comments Leave a Comment
- Categories Central Committee, cpc-kwp rels, critical infrastructure, DPRK Cabinet, DPRK External Relations, DPRK-China Joint Guidance Committee, DPRK-China Relations, Hwanggumphyong (Hwanggu'mp'yo'ng) Economic Zone, JVIC, Kang Sok Ju, Kim Family, Korea Foreign Investment and Economic Cooperation Committee, Korean Workers' Party (KWP), land and enviroment, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Trade, nason, National Defense Commission (NDC), North Korean press, Political Bureau, Raso'n Economic Zone, State Planning Commission (SPC)
- Kim Jong Un Attends KPA Air Force Drill
- Australian National Expelled from DPRK After 2 Week Detention
- Kim Jong Un Visits Pyongyang Weak-current Apparatus Factory
- Choe Ryong Hae Rumored Under Arrest (Sundown, you better take care) [updated 3/3/14]
- DPRK Ambassador to Sweden Has Not Returned After 2 Month Absence